Thinking of Joining? – these are some of the reasons why:
- Learn and Improve your Tennis – Coaching available throughout the year.
- Organised play for all standards of tennis – from internal leagues and competitions to Inter-Club Matches.
- Meet other members on court, at our regular social events or having a “coffee” in the bar.
- Play on courts throughout the year.
- Bramhall Lane facilities are among the best in the North-West.
Family Membership Discount
A family Membership Discount of 10% is available where three (or more) playing members of the same household join the Club. At least one of the members must be a Full Playing Member and at least one must be a Junior Playing Member.
Members who are under-eighteen on 1st January (of the current membership year) are regarded as Junior Members. The Junior membership form requires additional information that the Club requires to meet it’s safeguarding obligations. The Club has an appointed welfare officer if members have particular concerns.
Members who are eighteen and over on 1st January (of the current membership year) are regarded as Senior Members. Senior Members, who are playing members, may book courts and may participate in the decision making, management and running of the Club.
Country Membership is available to individuals who live fifteen miles (or more) away from the Club.
Parent Membership has been introduced to allow parents who do not wish to become Full Members of the Club but wish to have the opportunity to play/hit with their children.
Full-Time Student membership is available to all full-time students up until their 25th birthday.
Part-Year Membership Discount
The membership year runs from April through to the following March. People joining after July are entitled to a membership discount (see table below.) This discount can be combined with a Family Discount.