Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.bramhall-tennis.co.uk/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Contact Forms generate emails which are sent to specific mail boxes.
- Mail Boxes are regularly cleansed & contact emails are not kept longer than is necessary.
- The details are not stored separately
- Session Cookies are required by the system to provide functionality.
- No personal information is collected or stored
Embedded content from other websites
- The Court Booking system (in the Member’s Only Area) is a third party site – and is accessed via our website as we have to supply individual credentials.
- The Club currently do not collect or perform detailed analytics on individual use.
- If this should change the membership would be informed and this document would be updated.
Who we share your data with
- With the following exceptions we do not share personal data with any third party organisation:
- Names & email addresses of Senior Playing members are held on the Court Booking system to facilitate confirmation of booking and cancellation/change of booking.
- Names & BTM (British Tennis Membership) Numbers are shared with the NE Cheshire League for team members who play in the Senior Teams – (these are held on the https://competitions.lta.org.uk/ site run by the LTA.)
How long we retain your data
- Personal Data is held and stored on the Membership System for the purpose of allowing the Club to function.
- Only Data essential to the running of the Club is held.
- All personal Data is cleansed annually.
What rights you have over your data
- If you are a member you have an account on the Private site, you can see a subset of the data we hold and are able to manage that data.
- If you wish to have a full record of all your own personal data held then this can be provided on request to the Membership Secretary.
Your contact information
- A simple facility to email other members of the Club is provided within the system.
- This facility does not display the recipients email address – however the sender’s email address is sent to the recipient.
What third parties we receive data from
The LTA do provide us with a list of registered BTM member’s who have opted for the Wimbledon Ballot so that we can ensure that tickets are allocated to registered members only.